The latest version of the Ghost Path VPN client has just been released. We recommend all Ghosts download and install the new version as soon as possible.
Here are just a few of the changes / enhancements in this latest release:
- Improved handing of OpenVPN connection time-outs
- Leak protection can now be disabled without requiring a program restart
- Fixed issue that caused active previous instances of OpenVPN to go undetected
- Improved OpenVPN logging in-client
- Fixed bug that caused issues when using ‘Launch at startup’ feature with ‘Connect at startup’ feature.
- Mac OS X: Fixed bug that prevented ‘Launch at startup’ feature from working.
- Windows: Resolved an issue that caused problems with TAP drivers
- Fixed bug that caused some authentication failures to go undetected.
- Enforce OpenVPN 64 remote address limit when building a VPN session’s IP list.
As always, contact support if you run into any problems at all.